Beth wanted me to post this short video she took while we were driving. The motorcycle noise you hear is Skip's (see below blog).
Can we say "helmet hair"? Really, I just wanted you to see the view from the tower we were standing in - it has nothing to do with Beth's hair (heh, heh, heh).
Guess I should comment on this blog too or dad will give me a hard time. Great hair mom. I love it!! And good job with the video actually!!! Pretty good for riding on the back of a motorcycle. I love some of the pictures your took in the second blog while you were riding. They came out great!!
geesh, nobody noticed the scenery!!! Yeah, I know it looked pretty bad but at least I have enough hair to get "helmet hair"....=) You'll notice Skip doesn't wear a helmet, (which is why he only rides with us in NH) anyway when he gets off first thing out comes his comb and he fixes those long silvery locks of his! We had a great time and the weather since then has gone downhill....
Pretty awesome makes me miss the north more and more, especially the change in colors on the trees, fall is my favorite time of the year. Thanks Ken, now I really miss the bikes and riding what an AWESOME feeling, just being out there the wind blowing, you feel so free. Keep enjoying the freedom.
You know, Mom doesn't give herself enough credit for her photos... I loved the shots from the moving motorcycle. Especially the artsy one of herself in the mirror. And the hair is not bad either... mine's a rat net whenever I get done with a ride with Ethan!
5 comments:
Nice hair, Mom!
Actually, I have taken to carrying a comb or a hat with me when I commute to school on my bike to take care of that very problem!
Guess I should comment on this blog too or dad will give me a hard time. Great hair mom. I love it!! And good job with the video actually!!! Pretty good for riding on the back of a motorcycle. I love some of the pictures your took in the second blog while you were riding. They came out great!!
geesh, nobody noticed the scenery!!! Yeah, I know it looked pretty bad but at least I have enough hair to get "helmet hair"....=) You'll notice Skip doesn't wear a helmet, (which is why he only rides with us in NH) anyway when he gets off first thing out comes his comb and he fixes those long silvery locks of his! We had a great time and the weather since then has gone downhill....
Mom
Pretty awesome makes me miss the north more and more, especially the change in colors on the trees, fall is my favorite time of the year. Thanks Ken, now I really miss the bikes and riding what an AWESOME feeling, just being out there the wind blowing, you feel so free. Keep enjoying the freedom.
You know, Mom doesn't give herself enough credit for her photos... I loved the shots from the moving motorcycle. Especially the artsy one of herself in the mirror. And the hair is not bad either... mine's a rat net whenever I get done with a ride with Ethan!
Post a Comment