Monday, December 03, 2007

Aaron

Today we got some pictures of Aaron at the MTC. He seems to like his green tie as that is the only one in the pictures.


This one is of a bunch of his friends at the MTC. I believe his companion is the one on Aaron's left.

Here he is just before he entered the MTC on October 31, 2007.
Here he is with a friend, Elder Medrano who is going to the Eugene, Oregon Mission
Here he is with the famous "Dork Dot" that all new missionaries get to wear.
These are all of his room mates - again his companion, Elder Bahr is on his left.
This is what he called "Hasta Ver" where on Sunday they all go to the Temple grounds to sing and then the missionaries shipping out the following day get to bear their testimonies. This is Elder Poveda who is going to the Denver South Mission. Aaron said he is 22 yrs old, but Aaron is still the oldest.
These are four sisters in his zone. Hermanas: Thompson, Romero, Martinez and Sorenson. Hermana Martinez is going to his mission. (Hermana is Spanish for sister)

This is just before going into the MTC with his wonderful friend, Jared. Jared stayed with us and ran the Boston Marathon a couple of years ago.
In keeping with my idea to run some older photos of Christmases past, here are just a couple.

This is Emily in December 1985, she is opening her stocking gifts on our bed at our house in New Jersey.
Not sure of the day but this is Ethan in December 1980 at Christmas time. Here he is with two of his friends.

And another one of Ethan at the table. Not our house - not sure whose house it was!
Sorry there are not more at this time. I will continue to keep adding as I get things (or as I find things to post).

Love to all.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! Fun pictures of Aaron. I am so awe struck to see him so happy and enjoying his new friends so much. That kid is such a stud.

Wow. Emily and Ethan really look like themselves, even as little kids. It's amazing.

Thanks for another great post!
Love you guys!

Ethan said...

Ok, I had to enlarge that first picture to figure out which one Aaron was. I am not used to seeing him smiling and dressed so nicely! He looks like he actually is enjoying himself!

Emily said...

Hey I am commenting alright!! It is great to finally see pictures of Aaron. I still think he looks skinny and don't think he looks THAT much older than the other guys. He looks good all dressed up. I'm glad he is doing so well. He keeps telling us he's going to send us his flight info so we can wave at him from the airport. :) Nice pictures of Ethan and I too. Rob says he can totally see James in my picture. I can too a little bit. Thanks for the post. I like the old pictures. We should go through them all together sometime!! Love you guys and miss you!!

The Mommy said...

Love the pics. Keep them coming.

Love you,
Olga