I cannot believe the weather here this week, or this weekend. It is like early fall, cool nights and warm days filled with sunshine and relatively clear skies. Absolutely perfect weather for motorcycling, oh yeah. Except...I can't ride the bike yet. Still waiting for my "procedure" to heal. Not sure what to do this weekend-feel badly for Beth. She was looking for a weekend away on the bike, maybe to Maine or to Vermont. She leaves at the end of the week for Arizona to spend time with her parents (and a few days with Emily and Rob and JAMES!).
Oh well, thought I would at least add a little something here...nothing else to do...
4 comments:
I hate it when weather "conspires against me." Inevitably, it is gorgeous weather when Heather and I have days at home with the kids, but the minute I have to commute on my motorcycle somewhere, it's cold weather, fog, and rain!
On the bright side, at least mom's road trip was canceled or you would have been stuck at home all alone during this!
bout time. glad to see i'm not the only one that is always broken. hope you feel better soon.
mike
See! All the more reason you should move to Seattle... it rains constantly here. If you lived here, you wouldn't have to lament bike riding becuase of injury or surgery. Like, ever.
See. I told you so.
Seattle - THE. PLACE.
:)
Bummer about your trip. You should look at developing a hobby. Like scrapbooking :). Or collecting stamps or something. :) Or you could get a puppy to entertain you :) . Or I could ship you my child for a few weeks to scream at you. :) A few more months and we'll all be out here and it will be perfect weather here for riding. You should look at renting a bike while you are here. I'm telling you - 2% humidity and 70s. You can't beat it for riding. Just a thought.
Post a Comment