Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20, 2007

There really isn't too much to post - but I feel badly because everyone else has posted. We heard from both Jordan and Aaron this week and they are both doing very well. Jordan was able to send a couple of pictures with his email so I have attached them below. One is he and a companion boxing(?) and the other is he and a companion with the Jacksonville skyline behind them. He continues to do well.



Aaron and his companion have been called as Zone Leaders at the Mission Training Center. For those who don't know, it is a position where they are responsible for approximately 40 other missionaries to make sure they are where they are supposed to be, doing what they are supposed to be doing, and so forth. Aaron is very excited about it and finally feels that he is doing something more than just sitting and lstening to lectures (which, by the way, he has leaned to enjoy). He is doing so well that in one of his letters to the Derry Ward Youth he actually quoted a scripture. Yes, Aaron!

Sorry no pictures of him but when we get some we will post them right away.

The only other thing to post is the bad news here: See pictures below:(









Yes, Mr. Snow Man is back! And...he brought his stupid dog (sorry about the red eye but they were both concerned about the heat of the flash!). Today was the first snow of the season. I went down to comfort my motorcycle only to find tears dripping from her headlight (NO, it wasn't 'cause I spilled some water I was carrying.) No more riding until spring.

Hope everyone is dong well and a Happy Thanksgiving to all.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yesh. Sorry to hear about the snow, guys! I saw that on a weather report that I keep up about Derry. I was hoping it was kidding, guess not. Well, just enjoy it. It won't be long before you are living somewhere where your car doesn't have to cry in November and you have to actually travel to see the white stuff. Live it up.

Cute snow dog. Eliza wants to make one too!

horsefly said...

ha ha it was 82 here today!! gonna get sue into the woods to go small game hunting for the first time this sat!! (finally and i cant wait!!) then i want to take her hog huntin!!

Emily said...

Ok. New blog time!! Come on already. What's up with the slow blogging going on?? Miss you guys. And I'd like a little snow for just a few days over Christmas. Closest I can come are the 50 paper snowflakes taped around the house. Oh well. Can't have it all I guess. It's either 70 to 80 degrees or snow and I'd rather have the 70 to 80 degrees long term. You could always come out here! Love you!!