So here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving. Gina and Edward - my niece and nephew kindly invited us to spend Thanksgiving with them and we readily accepted. It was a wonderful and peaceful day (after playing in the church Turkeybowl where the "old guys" whipped the teenagers!) Gina and Eddie did quite the job of setting a wonderful Thanksgiving table, and it is always special to spend Thanksgiving with he family you love.
Here is my nephew Eddie and my neice Gina putting the final touches on dinner.
In keeping with the holiday spirit, I thought I would post some older pictures of family members from Christmases past.
From left to right: My cousins Eric Nordley, & Malcolm Nordley, My sister Janice, me, and my brother Richard. Don't know where or what year but I am guessing about 1957-58 time frame.
This is me on the left, with Janice and Rick in a sleigh that we kept on the front lawn of the farm we had in Amherst, NH. I think it was in December, but no snow. Probably mid to late 1950's.
My grandmother and grandfather, Emma and Ernest Bratt (my dad's parents). No idea where or when.
My sister Janice with Santa.
Rick and Amy, I think in Hawaii right around the time they were married.
Hope you liked the pictures. I am going to try and find some more past Christmas pictures to post over the next couple of weeks. Merry Christmas to everyone.
3 comments:
yeeehaaa i got first rights!! ken the old pictures are neet to look at thanks. well i literly just put a whole rack seasond ribs on the grill from the second hog. just thought i'd rub it in a bit.
ok I am leaving a comment. Late. But I am doing it. Nice to see a new post up. Thanksgiving looked like fun. And I like the old pictures your have been putting in posts. It's fun to see them. Keep the posts coming. Let's not wait until 2 weeks after Christmas to do another one ok?? Love you guys!!
Wow, Dad, a maroon sweater and pink shirt...uh...just add a wicker hat and a gold chain and you'll fit right in down in Florida this Christmas!
Love you!
Post a Comment